July 08, 2015
Follow these step-by-step instructions to make these Cinderella Cupcakes.
Roll all pastes for cutting to around 2mm thick, apart from the discs for the cupcakes which will need to be between 3-4mm.
Equipment you will need
- 4 Cupcakes topped with pink buttercream using Rainbow Dust pink pro-gel
- FMM Circle Cutters - from Geometric Set
- Rainbow Dust Edible Silk in Metallic golden sands, blue shimmer and pearl white
- Rainbow Dust Edible gold stars
- Small amount of modelling paste coloured green
- Rainbow Dust Edible pen - black
- Pink Modelling paste coloured using Rainbow Dust pink pro-gel
- White Modelling paste
- Edible glue
To make the Cinderella Cupcakes
- Firstly simply swirl some vibrant pink cutter cream onto your cupcakes and sprinkle with the gold stars.
- Roll out the pink modelling paste and using for 34mm FMM circle cutters cut out 4 discs.
- Apply the pearl white edible silk with a soft brush over the whole of the shoe and the castle.
- Roll out your white modelling paste, allow it to sit for a few minutes then cut out a castle, shoe and crown.
- Mix some gold edible silk with alcohol and paint the crown, the crown on the frog and inside of the shoe - along with the windows and doors of the castle.
- Next paint the tops of the castle and the front of the shoe blue and use the edible pen to colour the frogs eyes.
- Attach the motifs to the discs using edible glue and place each one on each cupcake.