Hole In One Golf
Hole In One Golf
June 18, 2018
Equipment You Will Need
- FMM Hole In One Golf Tappit
- FMM Geometric Set
- FMM Dab-A-Dust (If Required)
- FMM Knife And Scriber Tool
- FMM Water Pen
- FMM Stick Mat & Non Stick Rolling Pin
- White, Red, Green, Grey Modelling Paste
- Water & Paintbrush
- 4 Cupcakes With Buttercream Swirls)
- Always read the project sheet in full before starting your cake!
- To make your own modelling paste, add a little tylo to your fondant.
- Allow the modelling paste shapes to sit and firm up for a short time before attaching to your cake.
- If your modelling paste is sticking to your tools or mat use your FMM Dab-a-Dust for dusting with cornflour or icing sugar.
- Roll out the white modelling paste 3-4 mm thick each. Cut out 5 discs using the largest circle cutter from the FMM Geometric Set. Leave them to dry for 24 hours. (Prepare 24 hours in advance).
- Roll out green modelling paste and cut out the Golfer. Attach the motif to a white cupcake disc with water.
- Roll out grey modelling paste and cut out the Golf Bag. Roll out red modelling paste and cut out a second Golf Bag, using the Knife and Scriber tool cut the section of the bag that you want to layer on top of the grey paste. Attach the red section of the bag with water, then attach to the cupcake disc in the same way.
- Roll out grey modelling paste and cut out the Golf Club, cut the bottom section off and discard. Roll out green modelling paste and cut out the bottom section (Tee and Green), join to the grey Golf Club. Roll some white paste and using motif cut the Golf Ball section, attached this to the Club and Tee using water. and then attached to the disc. Refer to the image for how it should look!
- Roll out green modelling paste. Cut out the Putting Green. Roll out some red paste and using the motif cut the flag section out again in red, attached to the green paste with water, then using white paste cut out the Golf Ball shape and attached this to the green using water. Attached to the white disc.