July 06, 2015
Follow these step-by-step instructions to make this creative WOW! Cake.
HINTS & TIPS
- To make modelling paste add some tylo powder to your fondant. Modelling paste should always be rolled to 2mm thickness.
- We use Rainbow Dust Pro - Gels to colour the fondant.
- Once you have cut out your shapes / text from modelling paste place them to one side to firm up. You will find the shapes / text easier to handle.
Equipment you will need
- FMM Wow Cutter
- FMM Alphabet Upper Case Letters & Numbers Tappit
- FMM Multi Ribbon Set FMM Dab-a-Dust
- FMM Fuffy Clouds
- FMM Essential Shapes
- Modelling paste colours, Yellow, Blue, Red, White & Green>
- Non Stick board & rolling Pin>
- Small circle cutters from FMM Geometric Cutter Set>
- 6” & 8” Tier Round Cake covered in Blue & White fondant Paintbrush
- Water (or edible glue if preferred>
Full Details Coming Soon